Monday, May 16

Le Grand Séducteur


Police Seek Evidence From I.M.F. Chief on Sex Attack

$3,000 a night for a hotel
includes whatever I damn well want.

That African ‘maid’ at the Sofitel
Skin black as soil
How dare she accuse me?
She’s lucky I was in her mouth
A powerful man, a man of wealth, has needs

Removed from my first class flight to France
Forced to stand in a police lineup
(Like a common criminal)
Don’t they know I  bailed out Greece?
I stopped defaults in Hungary, Pakistan, and Ukraine?
(So much fuss over one weeping African)

Now they scrape under my fingernails
And pull my hair
I will be exonerated
She will pay
At the end of the day, the poorest – as always – pay the most [1]


[1] Direct quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Strauss-Kahn

No comments:

Post a Comment